ICIAP 2015 is an historic international conference in image processing and pattern recognition organized by the Group of Italian Researchers in Pattern Recognition (GIRPR), endorsed by the International Association for Pattern Recognition (IAPR) and the IEEE PAMI Technical Committee. This year will be held in Genova, September 7-11, 2015.
ICIAP 2015 is soliciting proposals for new and recurring workshops. The conference will hold 4-6 one-day workshops (or some more half-day workshops) to be held on 7-8 September, in conjunction with the main event.
We invite you to submit workshop proposals on any topic related to the broad set of research and application areas covered the by ICIAP conference.
The mission of the ICIAP workshops is to publish early results in emerging areas, or discussing highly focused and recent topics in image processing and pattern recognition. Returning workshops are allowed.
A workshop proposal should contain at least the following information:
- Motivation and rationale for the workshop.
- A draft Call For Papers (CFP), as complete as possible.
- The workshop deadlines (see below for the constraints and suggestions on the deadlines).
- Names and affiliations of main organizers. Internationality of the organizing committee is preferred.
- A tentative composition of the committees (as complete as possible). Please indicate whether prospective TPC members have been contacted, and whether they have accepted the invitation. We strongly discourage speculative TPC listings and we encourage international TPCs.
- Invited speakers. Please indicate whether prospective invited speakers have been contacted, and whether they have accepted the invitation. Having strong invited speakers will boost the probability of getting the workshop accepted.
- Workshop format, i.e., expected number of presented papers, invited talks, panels, demonstrations, etc..
- Expected number of participants and the expected number of submissions.
- Prior history of this workshop, if any, including number of submissions, number of accepted papers, and attendee count.
- Similar workshops in the community, with similarities/dissimilarities of your proposal.
- Note that workshop format itself should favor interaction among participants as well as community building.
|Workshop Proposal Submission||February 16th, 2015|
|Workshop proposal evaluation notification||March 9th, 2015|
|Workshop paper submission (suggested)||from May 15th, 2015|
|Workshop paper evaluation notification||June 15th, 2015|
|Workshop camera ready paper submission||June 22nd, 2015|
|Workshop author registration||June 22nd, 2015|